What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Super light. Incredibly fast. Close to the action. Power transmission is job one with the new S-PHYRE road competition shoe. It connects your leg, foot, sock and shoe with a unique linkage effect that transfers every last watt while treating your toes to a comfortable fit. Because when youre suffering for glory, the last thing you want is a shoe thats not contributing to the effort.
- Supple, stretch-resistant and highly-breathable Teijin Avail microfiber synthetic leather, optimised with dimple perforated drainage/vent holes
- Elimination of the lasting board reduces weight and enables a lower stack height to help stabilise the foot and maximise power output
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide lacing allow quick and precise micro-adjustment while maintaining stability
- Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high-power pedalling
- One-piece surround upper design provides a glove-like fit
- Ultra-rigid lightweight carbon sole maximises power transfer
- An extra 11 mm of cleat adjustment range
- Weight: 232g (Size 42)