Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
This rim is born to take on the bends, without giving a centimetre. “Competizione”, for the truly competitive.
- 2-Way Fit™
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- RDB™ Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Wide Rim Tech
- Cup & Cone
- Square Milling
- Differentiated Rim Height
- High strength Aluminum
- Carbon hubs
- Plasma freehub
- Oversize Flange
- Tyre type : 2Way-Fit (clincher + tubeless)
- Tyre width (suggested) : from 25 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1510 g.
- Wheel material : Aluminum
- Rim material : Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Square Milling
- Profile height : Low
- Rim height : front: 27 mm - rear: 30 mm
- Rim width : 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 16
- Spokes: rear : 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminum
- Front hub : Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub : Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- New aluminum rim with a wider section: ETRTO 17C, external width 22,5 mm.
- The combination of triple milling + "Square Milling" makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and to increase the reactivity of the wheel.
- Differentiated rim height: 27 mm at the front to have a good handling; 30 mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB™ ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- The carbon hubs and oversize aluminum rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
- Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
- Aluminum spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics.
- Aluminum nipples: thanks the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.