What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- A 29mm high carbon rim 17mm wide: a wider rim assures more comfort and a superior handling combined with more stiffness.
- The carbon is unidirectional, the highest performing carbon available on the market, with the 3k insertion on the braking surface, to allow better braking and superior durability. Aerodynamics: the wide and low profile, without any edge, reduces the friction coefficient.
- Racing Zero Carbon is the first wheel on the market with a carbon rim and aluminum spokes: this means that the nipples, the connection between the two different materials, had to be redesigned and studied.
- The new nipples, inserted thanks to MoMag™ tech, are specially shaped to make the mounting process easier and to stay in position without any buffer plates in other material.
- A carbon hub with an aluminum oversize flange: this solution assures more torsional stiffness and in consequence a greater reactivity at each change of pace whilst pedaling.
- This means a greater efficiency in the transmission of power to the wheel. The front hub has been redesigned, it's now smaller and lighter than before, smoothness is assured by the well known USB bearings technology.