What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Blance
- 2:1 Two-To-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1763g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium
- Rim Height Catergory: Low
- Rim Height: Front 24.5mm and Rear 27.5mm
- Rim Width: 23mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 18 (9 Left + 9 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 20 (10 Left + 10 Right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel
- Spokes Profile Technology: Rounded, J-Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system
- Others: Aluminium Axle
- The asymmetric rim profile allows a better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component.
- Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Differentiated road bike rims height: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Machined braking surface allow safe, powerful and adaptable braking in all weather conditions.
- High grade, top quality steel bearings which reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Steel spokes with 2mm cross-section provide high levels of tension and stiffness.