What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The carbon frame was constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber that puts performance first without breaking the bank. It retains all of the rigidity and responsiveness required of 'cross racing and to promote ride quality, it's also equipped with a thru-axle desig with 142mm rear sapcing for all wheel compatibility.
- The internally routed FACT carbon disc fork features a thru-axle design, and it increases steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded in CX.
- The CG-R seatpost is constructed from our high quality FACT carbon fiber, and when combined with the elastomer insert, it helps reduce rider fatigue and increase compliance.
- FRAME : Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 142mm thru-axle, 1-3/8" lower bearing, disc mount, OSBB
- FORK : CruX carbon disc, thru-axle, QR
- BOTTOM BRACKET : Enduro BB30
- SEATPOST : Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER : Crux carbon disc fork QR