|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 100mm rise, white|
|Chainset||Steel 1 piece, silver crank|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Steel V-brake, silver|
|Rear Brake||Steel V-brake, silver|
|Rims||Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||14 x 2.125, pink Front14 x 2.125, pink Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 177mm, silver|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- V-brakes; a high level of specification on Raleigh pavement bikes for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child?s first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear coloured mudguards, an essential piece of any Children?s pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike
- Doll carrier, every girl?s must have on their bike designed to carry a favourite doll or soft toy on their cycling journey
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and streamers, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the design