Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Smart Port Technology +
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- Made in the UK
- 2 Year Warranty
- Six Pack MK7
- Quick release bracket
- 2.8a Fast Charger
- USB Charge cable
- Quick start guide
- Run Time: 2 Hours on High, 36 Hours on Low
- Lumens: 3400 Lumens (Boosts to 4500 with Reflex)
- Battery: 15,500mAh Rechargeable
- Charge Time: 12 Hours
- Dimensions: 118mm x 16mm
- Weight: 386g
- Reflex Technology: Reflex Technology enables the light to intelligently adjust its own brightness to suit your riding. A combination of gradient, acceleration and cornering forces are interpreted to match output to your need for light while automatically maintaining the burntime you have selected.
- Optimised Mode Selector: The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride.
- OLED Status Display: OSD advances unique Exposure Lights pat. pend. display technology. The new OLED panel gives program and mode information before switching to a burntime countdown. When charging, the OSD displays the percentage of stored energy left in the battery cells.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- All Mountain - 100%
- XC - 100%
- Road - 33%
- Commute - 1%