|Frame||New SuperSix EVO Womens, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Forks||New SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race|
|Headset||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Womens Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Ultegra|
|Chainset||Cannondale Si, BB30, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub||Mavic Aksium|
|Tyres||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Front - Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Ultra Stiff, For Explosive Acceleration – Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
- Shockingly Smooth, For Better Cornering, Speed and Comfort – Refined SPEED SAVE Micro-suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
- Tap Aero, For Better Efficiency Everywhere – Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and lower waterbottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average. It’s like free speed.
- Incredible Handling – An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places.
- Ultra Light – BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
- Women’s-Specific Components – Women’s saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach, and hand-selected gearing and crank lengths to make your bike ride and fit better.
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale’s Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
- Rider Profile – Serious road racers and women who want ultimate race performance.