|Frame||New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Forks||New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon Disc, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|Headset||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact|
|Stem||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano RS685 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Ultegra|
|Chainset||Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc|
|Rims||Mavic Aksium Disc WTS|
|Front Hub||Mavic Aksium Disc, 100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear|
|Rear Hub||Mavic Aksium Disc, 100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear|
|Tyres||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Front - Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Ultra-Stiff, For explosive acceleration – Asymmetric BB39a bottom bracket junction and chainstays, flared Delta seat tube, and killer-tuned BallisTec Carbon layup delivers spring-destroying power transfer.
- Shockingly smooth, For better cornering, speed and comfort – Refined Speed Save micro-suspension system in the triangle, fork, seat tube and seat post, absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for crazy-good descending, wicked sprinting and surprising comfort.
- Tap Aero, For better efficiency everywhere – Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and lower water bottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average, without the weight and stiffness compromises of full aero frames. It’s like free speed.
- Incredible Handling – The increases in lateral stiffness and vertical compliance, combined with the agile handling of our Elite Race Geometry makes the new EVO a rocket on descents and corners.
- Ultra Light- BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
- Rider Profile – A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale’s Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.