Dispatched in 1-2 days
Finance from £15.21/m
Add to basket
15.9% Classic credit finance
36 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£15.21
24 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£21.30
0% Interest free finance
24 months 0% interest free .........................£18.34
18 months 0% interest free .........................£24.45
12 months 0% interest free .........................£36.67
6 months 0% interest free .........................£73.34
BASED ON A 0% DEPOSIT
Flexible deposits from £0
Applying for finance online is quick and easy:
Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
GPS Bike Computer for Performance and Racing
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack¹ feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics²
- Built-in incident detection³ included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
At a Glance
Whether your goal is to beat yesterday with a faster or longer ride or dial in your training for a race, Edge 820 puts the features you crave at your fingertips. This compact, touchscreen GPS cycling computer offers advanced performance monitoring, bike-specific turn-by-turn navigation, our new GroupTrack feature and more.
GroupTrack for When You Pull Away from the Pack
Even when you pull away from the peloton, there’s no need to feel alone. Our new feature, GroupTrack¹, allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs on your riding buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated. It’s just 1 of the innovations we’re rolling out to make your ride feel more connected.
The Touchscreen You’ve Been Waiting For
You’re going to enjoy using all the powerful features packed inside Edge 820’s compact body, but you’re going to really love the high-resolution touchscreen. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness, so it’s easy for you to see at a glance, and the capacitive touch display is responsive — even when wet or used with gloves.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Edge 820 GPS bike computer is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, the 820 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. It integrates with ANT+ electronic shifting systems and ANT+ bike trainers. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
With the addition of a heart rate strap, you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyzes your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis at Garmin Connect allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.
Navigate with Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
Let GPS turn-by-turn navigation be your guide, whether you go on or off the road. Garmin Cycle Map gives you with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search. You can even use round-trip routing to let Edge 820 select a cycling-friendly route for you, based on how far you want to ride, beginning to end.
Varia Compatibility for Increased Cycling Awareness
Edge 820 offers incident detection capabilities via an integrated accelerometer and sends your location to an emergency contact if you get into difficulty. To assist with incident avoidance, Edge 820 is also compatible with our wide range of Varia™ cycling awareness products, including rearview radar and smart bike lights for unparalleled awareness of your environment as you ride. See and be seen when Edge 820 is paired with these bike lights or the radar, which detects approaching traffic.
Customize and Connect
It’s your device, so customize it however you like with free custom data fields and apps, available for download. Visit our Connect IQ™ store to see what’s available, and start making Edge 820 truly your own. Don’t forget, when you’re racing on 2 wheels, Edge 820 GPS bike computer also keeps you connected4 to the rest of the world with smart notifications, live tracking, social media sharing and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community.
Wherever You Ride
Whether you’re cycling deep in the woods or near tall buildings, Edge 820 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely — wherever your ride takes you.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone. GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders.
²When used with power and heart rate.
³When paired with a compatible smartphone; primarily designed for road cycling use.
4When paired with a compatible smartphone
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 1.9” x 2.9” x 0.8” (49.0 x 73.0 x 21.0 mm)
- Display size, WxH : 2.3” (58.4 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 200 x 265 pixels
- Color display
- Weight : 2.4 oz (67.7 g)
- Battery : rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : up to 15 hours GPS training mode
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) :
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone) :
- VIRB® control
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 200
- Routes : 100 Courses
- History : up to 200 hours
- Compatible with Vector™
- Multiple bike profiles
- Bike speed/cadence sensor : Yes (Some versions)
- Heart rate monitor : Yes (optional)
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters) : Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
- Shock Resistant
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Smart notifications displays texts and calls only
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Personal cycling records: yes
- Compatible with Varia™ bike radar and lights: yes
- Edge® remote compatibility: yes
- LiveTrack: yes
- GroupTrack: yes
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including VO2 max, Recovery Adviser, FTP/Watts/kg tracking, Performance condition/lactate threshold/stress score as well as advanced cycling dynamics and connected features
- Bike trainer profile for compatible Turbo trainer data display and control
- On-device segment compatibility for dynamic and engaging in-ride competition: yes
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Connected features via a smartphone: yes
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile: yes
- Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting: yes
- Weather alerts: yes
- Wi-Fi® compatible: yes
- Ambient light: yes
- Round-trip routing: yes
- Route planner: yes
- Incident detection: yes
- Training plans/workouts: yes
- Connect IQ™ compatible: yes
- Audio prompts: yes
- Auto start (timer starts automatically at custom speed): yes
- ANT+™ electronic shifting compatibility: yes
- ANT+ bike trainer compatible: yes
- Strava Segments compabtible: yes
- Stress score: yes
- Battery save mode: Extends battery live up to 50 percent while still tracking ride detail
¹ Advanced workouts require a Garmin Connect account
In the box
- Edge 820
- Premium heart rate monitor
- Cadence sensor
- Speed sensor
- Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
- USB cable