100mm Travel | 29" | Tapered51offset
Dispatched within 3-5 days
Finance from £59.66/m
Add to basket
15.9% Classic credit finance
36 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£59.66
24 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£83.51
0% Interest free finance
24 months 0% interest free .........................£71.88
18 months 0% interest free .........................£95.84
12 months 0% interest free .........................£143.75
6 months 0% interest free .........................£287.50
BASED ON A 0% DEPOSIT
Flexible deposits from £0
Applying for finance online is quick and easy:
Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
When it came time to best our XC platform, it meant reevaluating every element that defines the most winning XC fork in world cup history. A ruthless approach to material optimization, an ultra efficient energy saving damper and the world’s lightest air spring – all designed to enable riders to find their next line. The outcome was something unexpected. A fork that ushers in a new-generation philosophy to XC rider efficiency, packaged in a chassis design never before seen by RockShox. RS-1 harnesses 25 years of creativity, refinement, and the courage to tackle the biggest engineering challenge of mountain bike suspension to date: the inverted chassis.
25 years after the original RS-1, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, RockShox does it again. A chassis design never seen before, which integrates the fork's steerer tube, crown and legs into a single carbonmainframe. The all-new Accelerator Damper, which combines incredible small bump performance with an ultra-efficient lockout. And Predictive Steering, a reimagined interface between hub and dropouts which enabled us to create an inverted fork light enough for XC racing and stiff enough for trail riding.
Specifications for RS-1
- Travel : 80/100/120mm
- Wheels : 27.5", 29"
- Axle to Crown : 487mm - 27.5"/100mm travel, 507mm - 27.5"/120mm travel, 486mm - 29"/80mm travel, 506mm - 29"/100mm travel, 526mm - 29"/120mm travel
- Weight : 1646g - 27.5" , 1666g - 29"
- Damping : Accelerator with Dig Valve and Rapid Recovery rebound tune
- Available Springs : Solo Air
- Adjustments : XLoc remote (lockout and floodgate) and Beginning Stroke rebound
- Steerer Options : Tapered carbon
- Crown : Carbon
- Upper Tubes : 32mm aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers : Carbon
- Maximum Rotor Size : 200mm
- Color Options : Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, Gloss White
- Remotes : XLoc Sprint, XLoc Full Sprint
- Other : Brake Type: Disc, Axle: Predictive Steering w/Maxle Ultimate (hub sold separately), Fork Offset: 42mm (27.5"), 46mm/51mm (29")