What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
- Rim Internal Width: 29.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.3mm
- Rim Depth: 16.0mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Color: Black
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Rim Weight: 480g
- ERD: 567mm
- ETRTO: 584x29.0
- Color: Black
- ISO: 27.5"x32.3mm
- Tape: 30mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs (113 kilo)
- Max Pressure with 2.35" Tire: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.8" Tire: 26psi