Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out.
- TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always give the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability.
- A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy unicrown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. The result is a 34mm fork with a 46mm offset that's more rigid than other brands' 35mm forks.
- 120, 140, and 160mm travel options guarantee the perfect ride for every style.
- 15x100mm spacing makes it compatible with most wheels.