What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Control SL 29 wheels place a strict focus on competitive XC racing, meaning that they deliver in the weight, stiffness, and durability departments. To do so, they're hand-built on ultralight and incredibly stiff carbon rims that are manufactured with a Zero Bead Hook design. This design pairs perfectly with tubeless tyres, while also increasing both strength and impact-resistance. Meanwhile, the rims have been laced via DT Swiss Revolution spokes to strong alloy hubs with DT Swiss 240 internals (rear only) that serve-up lightening-fast engagement and acceleration.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design
- Rim Material: Carbon fibre
- Rim Width: 30mm external, 22mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 28 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15mm thru-axle and 28mm QR end cap options included
- CNC machined alloy body, high-quality DT 240 internals with quick engagement ratchet system cassette, 135/142 end cap options included
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 11-Speed (available seperately)
- Front QR: Roval RWS
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1370g