|Frame||Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Forks||FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing|
|Headset||1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars||Specialized, FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM XX1|
|Rear Mech||SRAM XX1|
|Chainset||Race Face Next SL, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring|
|Chain||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor|
|Rims||HED Big Deal, carbon, single wall, tubeless, 85mm wide, 32h|
|Front Hub||DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 15x150mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 12x197mm thru-axle, XD driver, 32h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Tyres||Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" FrontSpecialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Rear|
|Seatpost||Race Face Next SL, carbon, hunter head, 2-bolt, zero setback, 30.9mm|
|Pedals||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- An immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail.
- A FACT carbon fibre fork gives tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- HED Big Deal carbon wheels are light, fast, and 85mm-wide to make sure that you get all the traction and floatation that fat bikes are known for, only without a weight penalty or having to make any sacrifices to climbing prowess.
- 26x.4.0" Fast Trak Control tyres make short work out of any trail condition. They accelerate fast, while giving a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- SRAM's XX1 crankset leads the way in the drivetrain department, providing a simplified, efficient, and almost impossible to drop your chain kind of ride quality.