|Forks||A1 Premium Aluminium, Cr-Mo steerer, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|Handlebars||Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise|
|Shifters||24 Speed Shimano Altus EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed|
|Front Mech||Shimano FD-M191, top swing, dual pull|
|Chainset||Forged alloy, 48/38/28T, w/ chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|Chain||KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette||Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Front Brake||Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rims||Specialized Roll, double-wall, 33mm inner width, disc|
|Front Hub||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h|
|Tyres||Specialized Nimbus Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650bx2.3" FrontSpecialized Nimbus Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650bx2.3" Rear|
|Seatpost||Suspension Plus, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Pedals||Nylon body, rubber top, w/ reflectors|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminium frame. Added versatility comes care of rack and fender mounts.
- Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminium fork.
- The durable aluminium wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption.
- Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3" tires with BlackBelt protection give excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps.