|Frame||Womens Synapse Alloy, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS|
|Forks||Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4 Womens Compact, butted 6061 alloyCannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||18 Speed Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech||Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Sora|
|Chainset||FSA Vero, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB7420|
|Chain||KMC Z99, 9-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-950, 11-28, 9-speed|
|Front Brake||Promax RC-459, dual pivot, cartridge pad, long reach|
|Rear Brake||Promax RC-459, dual pivot, cartridge pad, long reach|
|Rims||Maddux RS 3.0, 32-hole|
|Front Hub||Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c FrontSchwalbe Lugano, 700x25c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C4, Alloy, 25.4x300mm|
|Pedals||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
From first road rides to all-day adventures to fender-equipped commutes, the alloy Women's Synapse will be your perfect partner.
For first-time road riders, outdoor fitness lovers or anyone who is looking for a great blend of comfort, speed and value.
Key Features :
- A versatile and comfortable ride for the new roadie, the fitness rider or the speedy commuter.
- Ultra lightweight and efficient thanks to Cannondale's advanced alloy construction techniques.
- Supremely comfortable due to its upright position and SAVE technology.
- Women's Endurance Geometry - With a longer wheelbase and room for fenders, the geometry is biased a bit more towards overall stability than the S.E .R.G. found on the carbon versions but, with a virtually identical rider position, the Synapse Alloy retains the responsive, crisp-handling you'd expect from a Cannondale.
- Save Plus Comfort Features - SAVE PLUS micro-suspension features in the carbon-bladed fork and rear triangle of the bike improve comfort and control.
- 25.4mm Seatpost - The smaller 25.4mm diameter seatpost offers more flex, and thus more comfort, than bigger diameter seatposts.
- Cannondale Aluminium Crafting - Cannondale's legendary double-pass smooth welds join optimally shaped 6061 alloy taper-butted tubes for a great combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Internal routing keeps cables clean and looks great.
- Rack/Fender Mounts - Subtle, understated rack and fender mounts add great versatility.