|Frame||CAAD10 Track, SmartFormed 6069 Alloy, BB30 w /threaded adapter|
|Forks||CAAD10 Track Carbon w/Alloy Drop Outs, 45mm Rake, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset||CAAD10, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C2 Classic, 2014 Alloy, Shallow DropCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Chainset||SRAM Omnium, 48T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM BSA|
|Chain||SRAM PC-1, 1/8"|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura Ace Track, 16T, 1/8"|
|Rims||Mavic Ellipse Track|
|Front Hub||Mavic Ellipse Track|
|Rear Hub||Mavic Ellipse Track|
|Spokes||Mavic Ellipse Track|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding FrontSchwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 27.2x300mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Legal says we can't reference street riding on this track bike so we need to change it to: Cannondale Track is back! Combining CAAD10 technology with horizontal dropouts and track geo creates a lightning fast, sweet handling fixed-gear machine that is ready to take to the boards. Crank it up!
Track racers or winter fixed-gear trainers.
Key Features :
- Fast, light and agile
- Stiff and efficient
- Built for track racing
- CAAD10 Track Geometry - Steeper seat angles and higher BB's, matched up with Elite Race head angles, give proper track positioning and handling, while still offering familiar behavior for people transitioning from the road.
- Smartformed 6069 Alloy Construction - SmartFormed construction is the most advanced aluminium manufacturing in the world. A complex mix of hydroforming, mechanical shaping, taperbutting, double-pass smooth welding and heat treating, SmartForming allows us to extract the maximum amount of performance from the minimum amount of material.
- Speed Save Stays - The flattened shape and internal butting of the CAAD10's seat stays and chain stays give them exceptional lateral and torsional rigidity, but also allows a touch of vertical flex, which keeps the bike planted and composed when sprinting or diving down the banking.
- Speed Save Fork - This fork features an 1-1/8"to 1-1/4" tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling. The SPEED SAVE fork is tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE stays to improve handling on the track and off.
- Front Brake Ready - For those looking for some extra stopping power off the track, the CAAD10 Track fork will accept a standard road brake.
- Delta Seat Tube - The 27.2 compatible seat tube is laterally ovalized at the BB for great lateral stiffness.