What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Cable Free Design
- DayBright Mode
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- Micro USB charging
- Hand Made in the UK
- 2 Year Warranty
- Helmet mount
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
- Run Time: 1.5 Hours on High, 24 Hours on Low (Pulsing)
- Lumens: 100 White, 35 White
- Battery: 700mAh
- Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Dimensions: 70mm x 29mm
- Weight: 39g
- Cable Free Design: The primary design feature of Exposure Lights, Cable Free Design removes the hassle of cables and straps utilising the superb range of brackets for speedy, rock solid attachment.
- Optimised Mode Selector: The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride.
- Fuel Gauge: Exposure Lights Fuel Gauge technology accurately displays battery power and burntime information so you can see how long you have left to ride.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- Road - 100%
- Commute - 100%
- All Mountain - 100%
- XC - 100%