What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The TRS+ (Trail Security) Guide is designed to fill the expanding Enduro and All-Mountain categories. Engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, they are still light enough to use on XC specific bikes. Completely re-designed for 2015, the TRS+ guide offers the same world class chain retention in a lighter, stiffer, and far more adjustable design. All polycarbonate parts are now solvent resistant, so they wont get brittle or crack after exposure to lubes and cleaners. The slider has a co-molded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise, and it opens quickly and easily without tool.
- Aimed at aggressive 1x9/10/11 speed riders wanting lightweight chain retention
- The perfect device for trail or gravity riders not wanting full bashguard protection
- All new design for security and retention
- All alloy black hardware
- Solvent resistant Polycarbonate slider plastics
- Primary Uses: All-Mountain, Enduro, XC
- Backplate material: EXA+ Aluminum
- Mounting: E-Type/Low Mount or D-Type/High Mount
- Slider: Easy adjustable with ring size indicator
- Chainring range: 28-38t
- Coulor: Black
- Weight: 46g (E-Type)