Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
An alloy rim that does what other alloy rims can't. With Wide Angle rim design giving superior stability, Rail 50 can withstand the most aggressive All-Mountain/Enduro riding while setting a new benchmark for lightweight in the category. Featuring the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and width for All-Mountain/Enduro terrain, Rail 50 delivers best-in-class ride quality all the way down.
- Intended use: AM
- Lightweight aluminium rim with asymmetrical Taper Core profile
- Wide Angle profile: 23c, 28mm outside rim width
- UST compatible
- Available with 11-speed XD Driver Body, 10- or 9-speed driver body
- Aluminium nipples with nylon lock ring
- Solo Spoke design with double butted, stiff steel spokes
- Durable hub internals with Star Ratchet system
- Side Swap easy conversion to all axle types
- Double-Decker hub shell design
- Weight: 1830g (29in). Wheel pair in lightest configuration. Wheel weights can vary 5%.