What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset is now even better and lighter. At the center of the wheelset is Zipp's 77/177D hubset, an innovation that results in improved stiffness, durability, simplicity and usability.
The 77/177D hubset is the perfect compliment for the leading aerodynamics, ride quality, stability and rim strength of Zipp's Firecrest rim technology. That means you get the unmatched performance of the 45mm-deep 303 Firecrest rim and Zipp's groundbreaking Carbon Clincher technology, with its exceptional reliability, handling and aerodynamic performance with the added convenience of a clincher.
And when it's time to scrub off speed or stop, you won't have to tense up and 'grab a handful.' You have the consistency and power of disc brakes precision modulation and stopping power is at your fingertips. On top of that, the revised 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset is 35 grams lighter than its predecessor.
You're at the helm of a serious Speed Weapon that helps speed up and smooth out even the most chaotic courses. That's true even when the conditions and terrain get crazy,cyclocross, gravel roads and lonely pave (or not) lanes, even urban assaults. Jeremy Powers (Rapha-Focus) and the Giant Factory Off-Road Team raced Zipp 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheels with new 77/177D hubset to great success this season, including Power's 2015 U.S. national championship victory.
- Bearing preload precision set that means no pre-load adjustment is needed
- Improved bearing protection and sealant
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim CX-Ray spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness
- New distinctive hub graphics
- 17mm axle