What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Bill Shook used his mathematical abilities to design our revolutionary wide rims, attaining the goal of being light, stiff, strong, aerodynamic and wide, all in one rim. To start, wide rims mean riding lighter, smaller performance tires with cushiony, high air volume and firm surface grip. Larger width tires offer more air volume but they are heavy with a sluggish ride quality.
The desired combined wheel and tire qualities are achieved by stretching out the smaller tire casing on a wide rim and effectively making the tire bigger. Also, smaller tires on wide rims reduce tire roll on the rims. With a narrow rim and a wide tire, the rim floats from side to side on the tire. Using a wider rim with a smaller tire minimizes float for improved handling, confidence and control.
The rim is lower weight at the extreme outer edge of the wheel decreasing rolling resistance and boosting speed. Our wider, lighter rims translate into crisp accelerations, firm ground control, faster rolling on the flats and decisive handling for the extra edge needed by competitive athletes.
- Discipline : Road / Triathlon / Cyclocross
- Spokes :AC Bladed Spokes Black / AC Aluminum Nipples Silver / 18h Radial Front / 24h 3-Cross Drive, Radial Non-Drive Rear
- Rims :34mm Deep Section 420gr Aluminum Clincher Rims 700c
- Quick Release :Cromoly QR's
- Possible Upgrades :Ceramic Bearings / Ti QRs / Wheel Bag
- Hubs Spacing :Front Micro 58 100 mm / Rear AC High-low 130 mm / Rear Spline Shimano/SRAM 10/11 or Campagnolo 10/11
- Look Colour :AC Tour Black with Grey Hubs
- Weight :Front 663g / Rear 867g / Pair 1530g