Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||7005 series alloy|
|Forks||High carbon ferrous alloy|
|Stem||Kalloy ahead road|
|Shifters||21 Speed Shimano A070|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Altus|
|Chainset||Shimano A070 50 /34|
|Cassette||Shimano 7sp cassette 12/28|
|Front Brake||Tektro cantilever alloy|
|Rear Brake||Tektro cantilever alloy|
|Rims||Triple chamber aero|
|Tyres||C.S.T 700x32 Front - C.S.T 700x32 Rear|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Frame: 7005 alloy tubing with a strengthening gusset, all hand welded.
- Geometry: Our Etape 150 touring bikes have relaxed comfortable geometry; our touring cycles are equally capable on all day rides or on short regular commutes.
- Gearing: Shimano triple chainset (50×39x 30) and a 12/28 rear cassette give a very wide range of gears for general road riding.
- Gear Controls: Shimano front and rear gears controlled by Shimano STI levers.
- Wheels: Triple chamber rims and cassette rear hub for extra reliability. Machined brake surface on the rim improves control. Fitted with puncture resistant Kevlar belted tyres.
- Brakes: The cantilever brakes are light and powerful.
- Comfort: An extra deep padded saddle and gel infused bar tape reduce the impact of road vibration for a comfortable touring bike experience.