What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
SRAM Force CX1 simplifies cyclocross to its essence - rider and machine working smoothly and seamlessly, no matter the conditions, against the course and against the competition.
It's Good to be Single Again; Blending the best of SRAM's revolutionary XX1 mountain bike drivetrain and SRAM road technologies, the SRAM Force CX1 is an 11-speed complete drivetrain that is lighter, simpler, tougher, and cleaner while offering optimal gear selection for cyclocross. Superior chain management and no more chain slap. SRAM Force CX1 offers smooth shifting no matter the conditions or terrain. CX1 is the only true 1X cyclocross system.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chainrings give the highest level of performance and durability.
- The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall and square tooth design engages the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology gives maximum chain control, crucial in 'cross.
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- Designed in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain.
- CX1 X-SYNC ™ chainrings are compatible with Quarq brand power meters
- 46T (98g), 44T (85g), 42T (75g), 40T (73g), 38T (68g)