What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
With advanced characteristics such as oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance(TM) technology it is clear that this wheel is a step above your normal entry level wheel.
Campy Tech Lab(TM) engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that gives increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity.
New design and performance coupled with specific Campagnolo(R) CX construction hubs that ensure perfect functionality despite the mud, sand and water of cyclocross make this wheelset a must have for the upcoming season.
- Differentiated rim height: 24 mm at the front to give optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- New asymmetric rim profile: asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Dynamic balance(tm): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- Straight-head spoke: maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
- Radial lacing pattern of spokes
- Oversized flange: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- Aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- Sealed bearings: maintains performance over time, longer bearing life.
- Additional seal: keeps the bearing zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time.
- Weight: front wheel: 815 g / rear wheel: 935 g (Campag)