|Frame||7005 butted alloy main frame|
|Handlebars||Kalloy anatomic, Full gel bar tape|
|Stem||Kalloy ahead road|
|Shifters||20 Speed Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tiagra|
|Chainset||Shimano Tiagra 10 speed 50/34|
|Cassette||Shimano 10sp cassette 11/25|
|Front Brake||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Hub||Shimano R501|
|Rear Hub||Shimano R501|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano kevlar guard 700x23 Front - Schwalbe Lugano kevlar guard 700x23 Rear|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Frame: Roux’s unique design with three main tubes butted for lightness as well as a more responsive smooth road bicycle ride.
- Forks: Carbon fibre forks are light and reduce road race vibrations.
- Finish: Internal cable routing, smooth welding, semi integrated headset, mudguard and carrier bosses along with anodized finishing parts. Practical finishing touches form a functional yet good looking road racing bike.
- Gears: 20 speed Shimano Tiagra front and rear gears. Shimano Tiagra STI twin lever shifters.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tiagra Hollotech 2 compact chainset (50×34). Shimano Tiagra 10 speed cassette (11-25) A wide gear range suitable for all types of riding from full on road racing to a steady ‘Sunday Café’ ride.
- Wheels: Often overlooked and under specified but a key component on any road bicycle, the R9 has the Shimano R500 wheelset with radial spokes at the front and crossed at the rearack. A great mix for both aero speed and strength. Machined brake surfaces improve brake modulation. Schwalbe tyres give a confidence inspiring grip.
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra brakes are specified to balance the quality of our road race bikes UK. Precise and controlled stopping power.
- Comfort: Gel infused padded bar tape and a light race orientated saddle.