What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
And now, thanks to the new oversized flange and the innovative MegaG3 system, Eurus wheels have made a true leap in quality to become, alongside the Shamal Ultra, the top of the range aluminium wheels to reference on the market.
- Reduces the peripheral weight of the rim - makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes increases structural resistance, makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- 26mm at the front to give optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Reduces the peripheral mass of the wheel - increases reactivity.
- Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- gives a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- Reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminium die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Front wheel 634 g / Rear wheel 848 g