What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Made in Britain
- Has a dual mode spray - Water pistol or wide spray modes
- Utilizes 100% natural ingredients
- Uses cross cycled fizzy drinks cap
- Green Clean is not only biodegradable, but uses 100% natural ingredients too
So why clean your bike?
A smoother surface free of mud makes your bike more aerodynamic. But mainly, mud build up doesn't look nice on your ride. Further, its important to keep brake pad surfaces clean, and your derailleur free from mud for gear changing.
How to use Green Clean:
- Shake the bottle to activate ingredients
- Twist spray nozzle to select either spray or water pistol mode
- Spray all over your dirty bike
- Leave for around 2 minutes
- Use a wet Ecosponge and Bicycle Brush to clean off dirt and grime
- Thoroughly rinse your bike with preferably rain water from a butt, or tap water
- Admire your clean bike!
How is Green Clean green?
Well firstly, its not just the name! The Green Clean formula is totally biodegradable, but not only that, its formula uses 100% natural ingredients. That means a minimal impact on the environment, and lower carbon footprint. Green Clean was developed in house and has award winning cleaning performance. It uses a special detergent derived from coconut oil, and orange peel extract among other natural ingredients. Curiously, the orange peel is a bi-product of the organic orange juice industry. All ingredients are sustainably sourced too.