Due in stock on 13/07/17
Dispatched within 2-5 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Fiber Grip is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fibre surfaces on bicycle frames and components
- Fiber Grip is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fibre surfaces on bicycle frames and components
- Eliminates the need to over-tighten clamps to achieve a tight, secure and safe fit
- Over tightening can cause internal fractures and fatigue of carbon fibre parts resulting in permanent failure
- Additionally inadequately tightened components can be hazardous if they move or slip suddenly whilst riding
- Apply Fiber Grip in a thin film to all clamping areas of stems, handlebars, seat posts, and seat tubes
- Tested and approved by leading carbon fibre component manufacturers
- Available in 1.75 oz / 50 g or 1 lb / 450 g quantities