What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Meteor 1600 is designed for style and output. The Combination of 2 Cree XML L2 LEDs provides up to 2000 lumen output.
- The 2 Cree LEDs are angled separately to provide true spot and flood options.
- A better cooling system can increase both the run time and brightness of an LED; the lights performance can be improve 15%-30% by managing the heat.
- The circuit board on which the Cree LEDs are mounted is copper coated. The copper coating helps manage the temperature and aid performance.
- To aid in reducing the temperature in the system, the Meteor light is designed with an aluminium body and comes equipped with and integrated air vent cooling system. The rear of the light acts as a heat sink to help disperse heat away from the light.
- The overheating protection system protects the light and LED from burn out. If airflow is reduced and the temperature begins to rise the light will select a lower brightness level until the airflow and cooling improves.
- Water resistant
- The new safety mode means that once the battery level falls below predefined level, this selects the brightest mode that guarantees 1 hour run time to get you home.
- The Moon memory mode function ensure that when you turn you light back on, it returns to the last selected mode
- The Meteor 1600 includes 2 x Panasonic 3200 mAh, combined with Cree LED for superb combination