|Frame||Aluminium 6061, low step-through, oval downtube|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Chainset||Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 127mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 5pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake|
|Rims||Aluminium 18" single wall 36h, silver|
|Front Hub||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||18 x 2.125, black, reflective line Front18 x 2.125, black, reflective line Rear|
|Seatpost||Aluminium, 27.2 x 230mm, silver|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", white/blue|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Aluminium frame; for your child?s first experience of cycling without stabilisers an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. The Starz frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Tyres with reflective lines; a new additional safety feature, designed to compliment the Starz theme
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard on all our Raleigh girl?s bikes. Using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Starz, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunning designed Starz will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and brake cables, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design