Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||Slate, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Forks||Cannondale Solo Rigid, OPI One-Piece Alloy, 1.5" steerer|
|Headset||Tange Seiki Head Shock Integrated|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Stem||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. 100mm|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM Apex 1 HRD|
|Rear Mech||SRAM Apex 1|
|Chainset||SRAM S350-1, BB30a, 44T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM BB30 Bearings|
|Chain||SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||SRAM Apex 1 HRD|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Apex 1 HRD|
|Rims||Mavic XM419 Disc, 650b, 28H, tubeless compatible|
|Front Hub||Lefty 50 Road front, Formula 142x12mm thru rear, 28h|
|Rear Hub||Lefty 50 Road front, Formula 142x12mm thru rear, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition|
|Tyres||Cannondale Slate Folding TRS, 650x42c, by Panaracer, tubeless ready Front - Cannondale Slate Folding TRS, 650x42c, by Panaracer, tubeless ready Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2 X 350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Big Tyres + Small Wheels = Good Times – Massive 42c tyres on 650b wheels give you the same roll-out diameter as a 700x23c wheel for proper road bike speed, but with unreal cornering grip, traction and comfort.
- “Full Fun” Geometry – Short chain stays give Slate snappy quickness, while a slack head angle and long front-centre keep things stable for off-road excursions.
- Magic Carpet Comfort – With the big-volume tyres, plush Save Plus (+) rear triangle and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth over bumps and chatter.
- Surprisingly Light, Surprisingly Fast – Despite its burly look, Slate weighs less than a kilo more than comparable road bikes and it carries speed like a traditional (but bizarrely smooth) road bike.
- Rider Position – A low and efficient traditional road bike position with a touch of upright comfort.
- Rider Profile – Roadies looking for a new thrill. MTB’ers or action sports enthusiasts looking for a more open definition of “Road Riding”. Highly skilled riders looking for new limits to push. Highly unskilled riders without consequences.