|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 520mm wide, 45mm rise, black|
|Chainset||Steel 1 piece, black crank|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 8pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Steel V-brake, brake modulator, silver|
|Rear Brake||Steel V-brake, brake modulator, silver|
|Rims||Aluminium 16" single wall 20h, black|
|Front Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, black|
|Tyres||16 x 2.1, black, yellow colourline Front16 x 2.1, black, yellow colourline Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 152mm, black|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/yellow|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- V-brakes; a high level of specification on Raleigh pavement bikes for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Childrens bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals