Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Öhlins's first air sprung MTB shock; it's aimed towards the enduro/trail market to meet the increasing demands in high performance suspension products.
- AUTOSAG enables the fastest, easiest, and most accurate way to set up your suspension.
- Proprietary STX Technology offers three-way, externally adjustable shock with low- and high-speed compression, plus rebound adjust.
- Third position on the high-speed adjuster is an additional platform damping—a stability mode facilitating long climbs, while maintaining enough traction to handle technical trails.
- SKF Low Friction Seal incorporates a bushing that only sees support when the shock sees high side loads, like in corners or during a quick change in directions, so you get more grip, control, and bump absorption.
- Sizes: 216x57 - Enduro fit
- Weight: 380 grams