Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Unique tilting 'ramp' feature allows heavier bikes to be rolled up onto the rack with almost no heavy lifting involved
- Rack folds up for easier transport and storage, 4 integrated wheels in the base means you don't have to carry the rack to and from your vehicle either
- Available in 2 or 3 bike versions, both of which accept a 1 bike adaptor, (not included) giving you the option of taking their capacity up to 3 and 4 bikes respectively
- A high 60 KG capacity with a maximum weight of 30 KG per bike makes this rack able to handle even the heftiest downhill mountain bikes and ideal for E-bike usage
- Both the towball and bike clamps can be locked using the same key to deter thieves
- Whole rack tilts out of the way for easy boot access with the bikes mounted
- This U.K. version is fully compliant with U.K. vehicle regulations and standards regarding to safety, licence plate visibility and light placement
- Comes as 13-pin as standard but can be converted to 7-pin using adaptor CC27057 (not included)
- Designed, engineered and made in Italy