Dispatched within 2-5 days
Finance from £13.83/m
Add to basket
15.9% Classic credit finance
36 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£13.83
24 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£19.36
0% Interest free finance
24 months 0% interest free .........................£16.67
18 months 0% interest free .........................£22.23
12 months 0% interest free .........................£33.34
6 months 0% interest free .........................£66.67
BASED ON A 0% DEPOSIT
Flexible deposits from £0
Applying for finance online is quick and easy:
Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The 650b platform is notoriously nimble and playful, so your wheels need to be, too. At least this is the concept behind the Roval Traverse Fattie 650b mountain bike wheels. Moreover, with a bombproof alloy construction and ultra-wide 30mm width, these wheels give the traction, speed, and stability to enhance this characteristic. You see, the extra width allows for more tyre volume, which means more suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tyre, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These aren't just a one-trick pony, however. At the front hub, you'll get a thru-axle design with 15/20mm compatibility (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for responsive engagement. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail.
- Rim Type: Alloy clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook
- Rim Material: E5 high-strength alloy
- Rim Width: 29mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (1:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15/20mm thru-axle, end cap options included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high-quality DT 360 internals, 135/142 end cap options included
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 11-Speed (available seperately)
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1690g
- No rider weight limit