What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to the 920XT
- Garminâ??s smallest and lightest module fits within the width of the strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap super-comfortable out of the water too
- Two straps included - HRM Tri and HRM Swim, also available separately
- This multisport GPS watch is qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike
- It records detailed metrics for swimming, biking and running using multisport profiles
- Easily transition from sport to sport at the press of a button - view the entire activity at the end of an event to see times for each leg plus transition times
- Swim capabilities include drill logging, rest timer and recording distance, pace, stroke type and more
- The high-resolution colour display makes it easy to see your stats at a glance
- Live tracking function means you can inform online friends and family of your progress as you train or race
- Wear Forerunner 920XT as a watch all day with up to 30 days battery life between charges
- Train longer and compete harder - Forerunner 920XT lasts up to 24 hours with standard GPS recording
- UltraTrac feature increases battery life to up to 40 hours
- Activity tracking monitors your steps and calories to encourage a healthier, more informed lifestyle
- Instantly share details of your activity with friends, family and the world via social media - just pair to your compatible smart device via Bluetooth Low Energy with the Garmin Connect Mobile App, and share
- Use the Wi-Fi function for quick uploads and software updates at home or in friendly Wi-Fi hotspots
- Advanced run features include running dynamics such as cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m) - see garmin.com/water rating for what this means
- Weight 61g