What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Wider rim offers bigger air volume for better comfort
- New lighter sleeved rim helps easy handling
- Double spokes reduced weight while ensuring optimum stiffness and reliability
- New Crossride Quest 2.25 (tubetype) delivers the most versatile tread, a perfect balance of fast rolling and grip
- Mavic identity: new consistent Crossride family graphics, matching on wheels and tyres
- Bladed spokes
- Mavic reliability: H2, TS-2, sleeved ri
- Pair 26" without tyre: 1820 grams
- Front 26" without tyre: 850 grams
- Rear 26" without tyre: 970 grams
- Crossride 16
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Dimension 26": 2.25
- Crossride Quest
- Type : tubetype
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Joint: sleeved
- ETRTO size 26": 559x21C
- Disc brake specific profile
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Tyre: tubetype
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- User guide
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters