|Frame||Synapse Alloy Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30|
|Forks||Synapse SAVE Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/8"|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, CompactCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed SRAM Rival 22 HRD|
|Front Mech||SRAM Rival 22, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech||SRAM Rival 22 WiFli|
|Chainset||FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival HRD hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival HRD hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Rims||Maddux RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole|
|Front Hub||Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear|
|Rear Hub||Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano folding, 700x25c FrontSchwalbe Lugano folding, 700x25c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|Pedals||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Spirited rides with the group, taking the long way home on the daily commute, or enjoying that charity ride in blissful comfort, the Synapse Alloy is built for enjoying the miles, at whichever pace you choose.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for comfort, performance, versatility and value in equal measure.
Key Features :
- Equipped with disc brakes on several models for great stopping and control.
- Uncannily smooth, thanks to its refined SAVE PLUS micro-suspension.
- Versatile for commuting and wet weather training with rack mounts and extra clearance for fenders ( The "Adventure" model comes ready to roll with custom painted matching fenders.
- Save Plus Alloy Micro - Suspension - By flattening and butting the chain stays and triaxially forming the seat stays, we create a rear stay assembly that allows significant deflection vertically to absorb road shock and vibration, while staying extremely rigid laterally for power transfer and confident cornering.
- Endurance Geometry - Compared with our Elite race geometr y, the Synapse geometry features a taller head tube (2-2.5 cm taller), gently sloping top tube, slightly relaxed head angle and longer wheelbase. This combination gives a more upright riding position and a lively, yet stable feel. It's confidence inspiring and relaxing but avoids the sluggish feel and awkward handling of many "comfort" road bikes.
- Optimized 6061 Alloy Construction - Cannondale's legendary double-pass smooth welds join optimally shaped taper-butted tubes for a great combination of svelte light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Carbon Bladed Fork - Carbon fork blades with integrated SAVE features give additional comfort and sharp handling.
- BB30 System - Cannondale invented BB30 15 years ago to take crank and frame performance to the next level and it has become THE industry standard for stiffness and light weight. Found on both the 105 and Tiagra equipped models
- Rack and Fender Mounts - Subtle, understated rack and fender mounts add versatility.
- Disc Brakes - Several models feature the great stopping power and wet weather control of disc brakes.