Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Forks||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer|
|Headset||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, CompactCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||20 Speed Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700 braze-on|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Chainset||FSA Gossamer, BB30, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PressFit 30|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG500-10, 11-28, 10-speed.|
|Front Brake||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rims||Maddux RS 2.0|
|Front Hub||Formula (F) RB-51, (R) RB-5711|
|Rear Hub||Formula (F) RB-51, (R) RB-5711|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Champion|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding FrontSchwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
With the birth of the all-new EVO Hi-MOD, the original SuperSix EVO now moves into the realm of unparalleled carbon performance value. The same award-winning balance of light weight, stiffness, comfort and handling is now available at new, ultra competitive price points.
Designed for the serious road racer or enthusiast seeking superior carbon performance for a superior price.
Key Features :
- Award-winning race performance.
- A great balance of stiffness, light weight, ride comfort and impeccable handling.
- Still one of the best performing carbon frames out there, at any price.
- Ballistec Carbon - This version of Cannondale's High Strength carbon construction uses the same base fibres but uses more layers of intermediate modulus,rather than high-modulus, fibres to tune the stiffness, delivering exceptional ride-feel and durability at under 980 grams.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension Rear Stays - Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
- Speed Save Fork - This 315 gram fork features full BallisTec carbon construction, an 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling.
- Reduced Frontal Area - Compared to the oversized competition, the EVO achieves its stiffness and strength with smaller diameter frame tubes. This means less frontal area and less drag without the added weight and harsh ride of pure "aero" frames
- Size-Specific Ride Tuning - To ensure that every size has the same great ride feel, we var y the carbon layup and tube dimensions as the frames get bigger. We also mold the seatstay, chainstay and dropout for each side as a single piece , reducing weight and allowing exact layup tuning by size. Obsessive engineering for incredible performance.