|Frame||Trail, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8 head tube|
|Forks||RockShox 30 Silver 27.5", 100mm, PopLoc remote lockout, rebound, 1-1/8"|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted alloy, 20mm rise x 720mmCannondale Locking Grips|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||27 Speed Shimano Alivio|
|Front Mech||Shimano Alivio, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Deore|
|Chainset||Shimano Alivio, Octalink, 40/30/22|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-ES25|
|Chain||Shimano HG53, 9-speed|
|Cassette||Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano M445 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano M445 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rims||Alex DC 3.0, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g Black|
|Tyres||WTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0" FrontWTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0" Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The Trail line of bikes is built to bring riders into the world of performance mountain biking. Everything, from using different diameter wheels to achieve the perfect fit on each size, to the race-inspired frame features, to the best-in-class weights - all adds up to a ride experience that sets the standard for fast, confident fun.
Trail bikes are for mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or beginning riders looking for a first bike that's a cut above.
Key Features :
- Designed to be the best blend of fast and fun.
- Lightweight, reliable and affordable.
- Entry-level bikes with performance that's anything but entry-level.
- 27.5 Wheels - Trail bikes are designed with 27.5" wheels because their combination of agility and momentum offers the best possible blend of fast and fun for all riders.
- Optimized Alloy Frame - The Trail features highly manipulated tube shapes, designed to ma ximize the performance of the frame while reducing weight. The entire frame is heat treated to a T6 hardness after welding to ensure uniform grain alignment and strength.
- Save Stays - Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping gives vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
- Smooth Welds - Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale's aluminium frame mastery. Since we don't patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.