What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
RACE-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AND OFF-ROAD COMFORT
The Gauge is a performance-driven trail shoe with our exclusive Easton® EC70 carbon composite sole that delivers optimal power to the pedals, and a reinforced micro fibre upper that's durable enough to be worn everyday. Fit adjustment is easy with a secure, micro-ratcheting buckle and two wide, offset straps that give a snug, comfortable fit. The aggressively lugged, dual-density outsole offers excellent traction in the mud and dirt, and will also accept toe spikes for winter riding and 'cross racing.
- Premium micro fibre with welded scuff guards
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset strap "D-ring" at mid-foot Rubber toe cap.
- Easton® EC70 unidirectional carbon fibre
- High traction lugged outsole Mid-foot scuff guard Accommodates steel toe spikes.
- Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment.
- 345 grams (Size 42)