What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Disc brake power for road or cyclo cross bikes without the fuss of hydraulic fluid systems.
- Cable operated mechanical disc brake design means that you can upgrade to discs using existing compatible road brake levers or STIs.
- Independently adjustable right and left pad clearance for perfect set up.
- Super lightweight low profile body uses a forged one piece alloy design that increases rigidity and reduces weight.
- Long arm design maximises performance for light braking control with New Super SLR brake levers.
- Shim-less mounting system for quick and easy setup.
- Post type calliper can be adapted to International standard mount frames and forks with various rotor sizes.
- Can be used with Centre-Lock and 6-bolt rotors.
- Calliper comes with resin G01S disc pads (can be used with sintered G03S or G03Ti).