Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The Zero Pavé is Speedplay’s minimalist, race-tuned design built specifically to handle the harsh and unpredictable conditions of the legendary European cobbled classics. Based on Speedplay’s popular Zero pedal technology, Pavé pedals shave non-essential material to ensure entry and release in wet and dirty environments. Originally developed for Speedplay’s professional cycling teams, Zero Pavé pedals have been thoroughly tested and proven over the years with numerous victories in the world’s toughest races including Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, Gent Wevelgem and Strade Bianche.
- The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
- The Zero Pavé allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree adjustment range.
- No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero Pavé cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
The Zero Pavé cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
- 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
Unbeatable cornering clearance:
- Titanium - 39 degrees
Large, stable pedaling platform:
- The Zero Pavé Pedal System gives the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay's unique, inverted design the cleat gives the platform once the cleat is engaged.
- Zero Pavé pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings - three of them instead of two found in most other pedals - which allows the Zero Pavé to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero Pavé pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
- The Zero Pavé cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- The Zero Pavé’s locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero Pavé pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
- Titanium pedal each - 94g
- Zero Pavé cleats per pair: 82g/130g*
Note: The Zero Pavé is not recommended for Cyclocross or Mountain Bike riding.
The Zero Pavé Pedal System is for you if:
- You enjoy riding in mixed terrain environments, road, gravel, or cobbles
- You demand a high performance pedal in wet and dirty conditions
- You expect to walk on un-paved surfaces
Speedplay Zero Pavé Stock Spindle Lengths
- Titanium - 50mm