What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Developed over many years the Hope crank has been designed using the latest FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tools and extensive multi discipline field testing.
The cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface (pat pending) and incredibly versatile spline mounted spider/chainring system. Our expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems (See hope cranks compatibility chart)
Q Factor & Chainline
Several spindle length options available to accomodate most bikes (from XC to DH, including FAT bikes)
- Spiderless Retainer chainrings 26T to 36T
- Spider Single 104BCD and Double 64/104BCD (with provisional room for a bashguard on all spiders)
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversized axle
- Arms available in black, blue, red, silver, gunsmoke and purple
- Different axle length options available to accomodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34 tooth spiderless ring)