What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Halo's strong and lightweight Chaos rims mated to our top flight tried & tested Trail/Enduro MTB hubs to create a strong, fast and lightweight wheelset that will perform on tough trail centres as well as energy sapping Enduro courses.Front wheel features the Halo Spin Doctor 6F hub which can be run in various guises (20mm T-axle/9mm QR or 15mm T-axle kits included).Rear Wheels come with 135mm Spin Doctor 6-Drive hub which features 6 reversed pawls, all independently sprung and featuring double tips, giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 click Cr-Mo drive ring(QR 135mm fitted as standard. 12mm x 142mm kit included).Rim Features :
- Heat treated extruded aluminium 32H rim.
- 20mm deep semi-Aero section.
- 28mm wide with clean welded joint.
- Stainless Steel spoke eyelets.
- Halo Black Double butted spokes.
- Halo Spin Doctor 6F Disc hub.
- (Universal 20mm T-axle/9mm QR or 15mm T-axle included).
- 135mm Spin Doctor 6-Drive hub which features 6 reversed pawls, all independently sprung and featuring double tips, giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 click Cr-Mo drive ring. (QR 135mm fitted as standard. 12mm x 142mm kit included).
- (Optional extra parts: 135xM10 bolt-in axle set. Sram XD compatible 7050 Freehub.135x12mm T-axle system cones).
- Spin Doctor 6F Front Wheel - 1025g.
- Spin Doctor 6-Drive 135mm Rear Wheel - 1198g.
- White powder coated or Shot blast and Black anodised with Black spokes and Red anodised hubs.