Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
With the CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer, now you can truly recreate the experience of training outdoors in your front room.
In addition to the Cycleops Fluid 2 turbo trainer, the winter training kit comes complete with:
- Two climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
- Instruction manual
The fluid resistance design means that you don’t have to manually adjust the resistance to simulate uphill or downhill cycling – just change gear as you normally would out on the road.
CycleopsPowerTuned turbo trainers are developed using PowerTap technology to produce resistances comparable to real world speeds. Other turbo trainers may rely on a single, linear resistance rate, where pedalling twice as hard means you travel at twice the speed. Any cyclist will tell you that this is not the case, so the Fluid 2 has been developed to produce a progressive resistance curve to give a more natural riding experience and ensuring your training remains true to your real-world training goals.
The wide 2” diameter resistance roller unit has clearance to fit a wide range of tyres, from 26in, 27.5in 28in, 29in, 650b & 700c tyre sizes (it is highly recommended to use a ‘Trainer Tyre’ when using a turbo trainer) and will fit cycle frames with either 120mm, 130mm or 135mm dropout spacing. It’s quiet too, at just 64-68db when pedalling at 20mph – about the same volume as normal conversation.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Super quiet 64-68 decibels at 20mph ride speed
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel
- Self-cooling mechanisms include a patented fan design for longevity and consistent performance
- Eccentric levelling feet allow easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Foldable ‘Classic’ frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" tyre sizes
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing to suit road and mountain bike frames: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible
- Cycleops Trainer Tyre recommended