What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Specifically designed to retro-fit to SRAM 2x10 series cranks (X5, X7, X9, X0, XX), this allow riders to turn their 2x10 set up into the increasingly popular 1x10 format.
- The chainring shares the same bullet proof construction of a standard SR4 chainring; full CNC 7075 aluminium with hard anodised finish.
- The tooth bed is offset, giving better chainline for improved efficiency and we have threaded the chainring to accept original SRAM chaining bolts.
- This product was developed alongside the British Olympic MTB squad, who will be competing with this chainring at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Computer aided Ultralite design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- High strength 7075-T6 aluminum alloy gives excellent longevity
- Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Hard anodised surface coating for increased longevity
- Offset tooth profile for improved chainline
- 8, 9 and 10 speed compatible
- 120mm BCD (for SRAM 2x10 series cranks)
- Weight: 36T = 44g
- 36T, 37T and 38T available