What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
SDG Components Falcon Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
The Falcon is your performance, multi-use tool that excels in nearly every cycling category. From the bottom up, the dependable nylon fibre base material complements the under-cut relief, which softens the ride with a strategically placed cut-out.
The lightweight LPU foam assists with soft tissue relief and features a peri-canal - a full tip to tail channel groove for additional comfort. Also incorporated to the foam is a slight rear-rise design, delivering sufficient pelvis rotation, enhancing the overall control. For those utilizing the entire saddle for optimal performance, the Falcon also features a nose platform that aides with seated climbs, increasing power over the bottom bracket.
The Falcon is constructed with a soft microfibre cover and the dual panels are stitched seamless to prevent unnecessary rubbing. By blending top tier materials and the latest technological elements, the Falcon delivers a quality ride.
- Peri-Canal enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Hidden base cut out reducing pressure and softens the ride
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates the pelvis forward for added support
- Lightweight foam with under cut base relief for additional comfort
- Seamless three panel cover design with microfibre covers and embossed graphics
- Cro-Mo rails
- Dimensions: 277mm x 140mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm (S/M)
- Weight: 285g
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing)